Monday, March 17, 2008

Only 2 1/2 weeks to go!!!!!

But who's counting right?...

Hi everybody,
Well as you have probably already guessed, we have bought our tickets to come home! YES!!! We will first go to Colorado Springs with Mike for a week, and then the kids and I are off to NC. Mike will meet us there after a couple of weeks and then we will all fly to CA to visit his family. After lots of time visiting the Cali family and friends, Mike will return to Korea. Around the middle of June he will again rejoin us and we will drive across the great states to LA. We will be there until Mid Sept. During that time the kids and I will visit anyone who will have us.

All that said, we are sooooo excited. I have to admit that I am a little nervous about re-entering reality. Real shopping, nice weather, FAMILY, our van, rules for driving...etc, etc, etc. It will be fantastic though.

So....here are some pics of our life lately.

Sorry I am not on the blog daily. I am sure some of you would like to hear more from us. I have realized that I may have been slightly negligent this year we have been gone. I will try a lot harder to be a little more up to date when we return to Korea in Sept. Also, I am going to make another blog site for our travels to the states this spring/summer so that our friends/family here in Korea and also in the states can keep up with us.

No comments: