But again....who is counting?
SO for those of you who may be wondering what our schedule is going to be like...here it is. If there is a time that hasn't already been filled that you think may be a good time for us to visit you or you to visit us, please let me know. I will continue to update this blog until we leave with up-to-date info/schedule.
April 5th- We depart Incheon Airport at apx 2:30pm. (Korea time)
Arrive San Fransisco April 5th in the morning (US time)
7 Hour layover in San Fransisco, then we are off to Colorado Springs for one week.
Michael has a TDY there and the kids and I are just following along.
April 12th- Michael departs Colorado Springs back to Korea, while the Kids and I depart and
head off to NC. We arrive apx 3pm on the 12th at RDU.
April 12th-24th- we will stay with Mom. She is recovering from surgery and will be at home, so it will be great to be able to stay with her.
April 24th-28th-We will stay with Dad. It will be the weekend and the only time that we will truely have some quality time to spend with him.
April 28th-1st- This time is open as of right now. I was thinking we could stay with Lori (if that is alright with you) but I know school is hectic so it may not be a good time.
May1st or 2nd-the 4th-the kids will probably be staying with Aunt Shari while Mike and I go to a marriage conference in Nashville. (Oh yeah, Michael will fly in on the 28th from Korea.)
May6th we (the whole family) depart RDU and fly to CA.
May6th-May26th- Mike will be with us on his leave time.
May6th-13th- we will stay in Riverside. It is not determined yet where exactly we will reside at that time. (Hopefully we will see our second nephew (Logan) born!!!)
May13th-23rd- we will be staying down in Coronado with the McElraths for about a week. (If they will have us that long) and then maybe in a hotel for the rest of the time.
May23rd-25th-We will be back up in Riverside for Michael to say his goodbyes.
May26th- Michael departs to Korea again.
May26th-mid-June- The kids and I will be in CA, staying with Ryan and Candis (Michaels brother and sister-in-law) and down in Coronado with Kyla Kay and children (a great friend).
Mid-June- Michael will join us in CA to begin driving towards San Antonio TX (Specific dates yet to come)
July 1st- This is Michaels report date to Barksdale AFB for A-10 requalification.
July1st-Sept 19th- We will be in LA. The kids and I will be available to travel and see family and friends and anyone is welcome to visit us there. It is located in Shreveport, LA. Also during this time I plan on spending lots of time in NC.
Sept. 20th- We will return to Korea for a two year tour. (Oh YEAH!!!!)
Please let me know if you would like to make plans. It seems like a lot of time, but it is going to fly by. I would love to have a tentative plan for most of the time.
Ok guys, we love you and miss you and CAN"T WAIT to see you all!!! I hope you feel the same way! The kids are sure excited to see each and every one of you. They havn't forgotten anyone!
Love, US (The McKee's in S. Korea)
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you really leaving THAT soon?!?!?!? Happy for you...sad for me. At least we have one more hoorah before you go. Can't wait!
Post a Comment