Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!

First of all I want to Praise the Lord for our Savior Jesus Christ! Without him our world would forever live apart from God. Thank you Jesus!

Here are pictures from Easter Sunday. We hosted our friends the Preedom's and the Hummel's and our babysitters for Easter lunch. My friends helped me out with the food and we had a blast! I cooked a twenty pound ham! Crazy!
We were also able to make the base-wide Easter egg hunt. The kids loved it!
At church Michael has been going to a Mens Sunday school class for a few months now. Easter Sunday was his graduation from the class. It taught him how to be a Biblical man. He had to reach back in his past and explore reasons for his struggles as a man now and realize that some struggles are natural and due to the fall of man because of Adam and Eve. He was able to meet with men regularly and realize he was not alone. He was taught how to overcome these struggles with the help of God and using Biblical principles. I can tell you, he was not a bad guy to begin with, but his walk with God has grown to extraordinary heights and he has become a better husband and father! We are so proud of him. In the end he had to write a manhood plan and set goals for himself and our family to meet to help us become a better family altogether and what he was going to do to achieve this. There are some pictures of his graduation. Enjoy!

Ok....I think those are all of the pictures for now. Remember that if the slide show is over before you get to it...just refresh the page and scroll directly to the one you want to see, or.......click on view all images and it will show them to you in a seperate window.

Love you guys! 1 week and 4 days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.