Happy um...Monday to ya'll, or is it Sunday, or Tuesday....2007 right? Hahaha Anyways, hope all is going well for all you Lucky Americans. Mike, the kids and I have been busy lately. Poor Mike is working nights again for two weeks. Yuck! And not just plain ole nights either. One night he worked 20 hours!!!! 7pm to 2:45pm the next day. So it has been a little hairy around here. The kids miss him alot and so do I. We were able to squeeze in a date night Saturday though, since he had to stay on his schedule. To prove there truly isn't much to do around here, I will tell you that I got Mike to go and get a pedicure with me. Yes, we had dinner and at 9pm, we both had pedicures. It was fun! The Korean ladies loved Mike. They were all making sure he was comfortable and asking how he liked it. I am hoping for many more of those to come. Sorry I have no black mail picks. Lets see, the kids have also been busy. Liv loves to cook and help mommy in the kitchen. Caden just loves to do anything Liv is doing. Shown below are pics of Liv baking cupcakes and Caden enjoying one, mouth first! He didn't want to touch the green icing. Then Caden found my sunglasses and went around calling himself cool dude. There are also pics of Caden and Olivia in their classrooms. They go there some mornings so that mommy gets a break and goes to the gym! They love it! Last but not least, the kids and I traveled with a group of other squadron Moms to Camp Humphrey's to a water park. It was very hot, so we ate ice cream, then rinsed off in the pool. Liv loved it, Caden wasn't so sure about the water without his daddy.
OK, well that's it for now. I saw that only two people voted on our poll. We think we have reached a final decision, but we haven't really been able to discuss much due to the work schedule. We will let everyone know soon though. We love everyone and miss you all VERY much! Thanks to all of you who have sent care packages and have called us. It means a lot when you feel so isolated. Lots of love and hugs! The McKee's in Korea (south)
1 comment:
I can't believe I just wrote a whole bunch only to find that it erased everything when I tried to get an account! Well, this will have to be much shorter as I have to get Victoria to the babysitters and get something to eat for dinner at the store. We are in the throws of moving to our new house- 651 Balboa Ave., Coronado,92118. It is an amazing gift from God! 5 bedrooms, 1 office for Larry, 2 car garage, screened in patio, a family room, a formal living room and 3 bathrooms! We also have a treehouse and a swing set in the back yard! The house is owned by some friends of ours and we used to attend Bible studies in their home. So the kids have a history with this house! Isn't God awesome! CBS begins in 2 weeks and I have only 3 teachers. We have training next Tues. and I don't even have the stuff organzied yet! I am praying for more teachers so that I do not have to have a waiting list, but at the moment it looks like that will have to be the plan. Well, I need to run and I will try to write more later. The pics are awesome and we miss you greatly. Victoria is trying to adjust to being an only child now that Kelly has gone off to CA. State Univ. Monterey Bay. We left her in Monterey yesterday. I am trying to get adjusted to having 2 kids in college and only 3 at our dinner table. But God is good all the time. Love you all! Jo and family!
Post a Comment